Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Semi-Homemade Christmas Project #5!

Ornaments!







There are lots of ideas out there for all kinds of ornaments you can make yourself! Paper ornaments, felt ornaments, dazzling up your old ornaments! SO I challenge you to get out there and find some homemade ornaments you would like for your Christmas tree this year! I love the stuff All You has in there December Magazine as we'll as there Holiday Entertaining Magazine both is Walmart right now!







I have made some paper ornaments and am planning on getting some Felt ones done this week also! We are putting the tree and decorations up this weekend!! I just love the Holidays! I am already in the Holiday Spirit!







If you have time this busy Thanksgiving week get some ornaments done and send me pictures!!



















Stay tuned for Felt Ornaments later on this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment