Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Making a Household/Homemaker binder!

I have put together a Homemaker binder for myself! Full of information to keep me organized, and could also be used if someone where to come in and take care of the kids, All the info they would need would be in this binder!

So what is in my binder?

I have 6 sections: Daily, Cleaning, Family, Expenses, Shopping, and Misc.

What things do I have in the different sections?

Daily: These are thing I will look at/use on a daily or weekly bases
~Goals and Honey do list sheet
~Weekly Menu sheet
~Errands I need to run sheet

Cleaning:
~My cleaning list
~What kids can do at what age chore list
~Homemade cleaner recipes (see this post)

Family:
~Important phone numbers sheet (Family, friends, Doctors, etc etc)
~Babysitter Information sheet (info for a babysitter coming in to watch the kids)
~Address book
~Birthdays & Anniversaries list

Expenses:
~Monthly bills price list
~Monthly bills tracking sheet
~2 clear pockets one for unpaid bills and one for paid bills
~Birthday Party Planner sheet
~Needs and Wants sheet

Shopping:
~Clear pocket for coupons (plan on getting baseball organize sheets to replace this)
~Print out of different store coupon policy’s

Misc:
~Currently there is nothing in this spot but have it there for thing that come up and I do not have a spot for.

Some of the sheets like the menu planner I will use a lot I am going to get laminated that way I can just reuse it with a dry erase marker.

I got some of my ideas for things to put in the book from http://www.tipjunkie.com/ she even has sheets you can print out and use, some of which are in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment