Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

1 bag 1 week!

Week One!

Shopping List:
2 can of your favorite soup
3lbs of hamburger
Bagels
Bacon
Hot dogs
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Shredded mozzarella Cheese
Pepperoni
Taco Seasoning
Tortillas
1 box Spaghetti noodles
1 box Macaroni and cheese
1 jar spaghetti sauce
Jelly
Sour cream
1 can corn
Pineapples
2 loafs of bread
1 pack hamburger buns
Pizza sauce
BBQ sauce
Pizza crust mix
Cereal
Bag frozen Chicken


Meals to be made:
Breakfast:
Cereal
Bagels
Bacon egg and cheese biscuits
pancakes and eggs

Lunch:
PB&J Sandwiches
Wraps
Hot dogs and mac
Cheese Sandwiches

Dinner:
Spaghetti with garlic bread
Meatloaf
Pizza
Soup and sandwiches
Breakfast
Chicken Tacos
Hamburgers and Hot dogs with fries

Things I already had on hand so didnt have to buy:
Cereal
butter
grapes
strawberries
eggs
milk
salad
crackers
spanish rice (which only cost about $1 at aldi's)

Here is my shopping trip! I still have to pick up a bag of frozen Chicken and a pack of buns but everything fits in this bag. With the buns and chicken it will REALLY be overflowing but hey it still fits right?! LOL! I bought everything at Aldi’s with the exception of the Pizza crust mix, pizza sauce and BBQ sauce (because I really like sweet baby rays raspberry chipolte) which I got at Walmart because I had to get diapers anyway.

Once I buy the Chicken and Buns I will have spent $49.28 on a weeks worth of grocery’s! With-in our new plan to spend $50 a week on grocerys!! YAY!





1 comment:

  1. Awesome! And if you want, I have a great pizza dough recipe that is easy to make from scratch! :) Saves me $ by not buying it since it's made with stuff that's always on hand!

    ReplyDelete