Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Get Ready for The 1 Bag 1 Week Series!!

I am starting a new series on my Blog called 1 Bag 1 Week!

I will be doing Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner for an entire week with one bag of groceries!! I will be doing this every Friday for the Month of August starting tomorrow the 5th! I will also include a list of what we will be making for the week and daily post about what I made for meals with recipes!

Make sure you have these staples in your pantry and fridge as we will be using them in the weeks to come for our recipes! Don't get scared when you look at this list if you look in your pantry I am sure you have most if not all of these things already!
~Flour
~Sugar
~Olive Oil
~Vegetable oil
~Shortening
~Baking Powder
~Baking Soda
~Butter
~Milk
~Your favorite seasonings like Garlic salt Seasoning salt etc.

Check back tomorrow for my post on my Shopping trip, Grocery list, and meals list!!






So get ready to have fun & Save money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment