Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Dr. Seuss Party!


We Had Alaina's 2nd Birthday Party this Past Saturday and it turned out really cute! She had ALOT of fun!

I just love to have party's! This one has to be on the top of my list as one of the more fun to plan!



The food turned out good and was Yummy! We had:
Green Eggs & Ham (green deviled eggs and ham sandwiches)
Poodle Noodles (Past Salad)
Yurtles Carmel Turtles (Pretzels and Rolos)
Sneetch Treats (White chocolate covered marshmallows and strawberry ca-bobs)
Beezlenut Splash (sprite and jello)
Pink Ink Yink Drink (pink lemonade)
and Seuss Juice (kool-aid squeeze-its)

We played Ring The Gack from One Fish Two Fish! I took my little brothers 3D dear target head and used mason jar rings for the rings! FUN FUN!



I hung up signs with Dr. Seuss Quotes form his book! Turned out really cute!




I took a picture frame and painted it white then added some red polka dots! Made for a very cute Photo Op!



Me and the Girls Bows where done by Bella's Bows and Chiana's Flower Bowtique!

The Red and Blue Fish felt toys where done by Book Buddies!

I got lots of Ideas from others and came up with alot of stuff myself! What a fun party and my little ones as we'll as everyone else had a fun time!



I am looking forward to the next Party! I just love to throw a party!




Tip Junkie handmade projects

No comments:

Post a Comment