Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010!

2010 is gone, and I have to say I am kind of glad to see it go! The last part of the year has been hard. We lost my little brother this year, and he was only 21. I know he is in a better place and happy but I sure miss him alot!

I am REALLY looking forward to 2011 being a good year for us! One of the best things coming in 2011 is the newest addition to the Guethlein Family! Audrey Klaire is due February 22nd, what could be better than a new baby? New life is such a miracle and brings joy to everyone!

With the new year coming tomorrow alot of us start thinking about New Years Resolutions.
Popular resolutions include:
Spend more time with Family & Friends
Lose weight
Quit smoking
Be less stressed/enjoy life more

My resolution this year is to be more organized, stay on top of house cleaning better, and save money! Of course save money and be more frugal it is a constant battle! With 3 adults and soon to be 3 kids living in a 3 bedroom apartment things are pretty tight! First thing is to declutter! I need to go room by room and get rid of the things we don;t use. Then get the things we do use organized! If you to want to be more organized this year follow me on my organization journey!! I will share ideas and tips. You don't have to spend ton's of money to get organized, you can do it for little to no cost to you!

What is your New Years resolution? What is your plan to accomplish it?

No comments:

Post a Comment