Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

MIA!!

We'll I have been MIA haven't I?!

I got really sick with a bad Kidney infection and was pretty much bed ridden for about 10 days! My husband took 3 days off of work to take care of me, but couldn't take anymore time off. So my mom came down from Virginia to help. She had to get back home, and I was still sick so she took me and the kids with her! We were heading there for Christmas anyways so the kids and I just stayed until DH got there. We headed home the day after Christmas!

So alot of the things I had planned on doing for Christmas didn't happen! We did have a very good Christmas, and luckily I was no longer sick! The kids got excited about gifts and so did The hubby! It was a good Holiday spent with my Family!

I hope you all had a GREAT Christmas as we'll!! Time to get back into the swing of things!!

New Years Eve is tomorrow! Hoping 2011 will be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment